My Condolences Quotes for Loss of Father/Mother
Condolences Quotes on loss
Hi, if you are looking for the best condolences quotes, you are on the right page. Condolences quotes are the concise form of sympathy messages. These messages are very very fruitful in reducing the anguish of your friends.
You can use these quotes in your messages if you intend to send to the bereaved family members or for your friend for loss of a mother. Our list of 100 condolences quotes is from a wide variety of the sources of the English Language. You will have some sincere condolences quotes with images for drafting your sympathy messages.
Condolences Quotes for Loss of Dearest One
Here is the list of top condolences quotes for writing your condolences messages in the event of loss of a mother/son/uncle etc. In this list, we have highlighted the relevant sympathy quotes from English Literature. Now go through the quotes in the boxes.
• No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality.”―The Haunting of Hill House, Shirley Jackson.
• We should feel sorrow, but not sink under its oppression.― Confucius.
• My mom is a never-ending song in my heart of comfort, happiness, and being. I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune.”―Graycie Harmon.
• Like the generations of leaves, the lives of mortal men. Now the wind scatters the old leaves across the earth, now the living timber bursts with the new buds and spring comes round again. And so with men: as one generation comes to life, another dies away.”―The Iliad, Homer.
• Autumn wins you best by this its mute appeal to sympathy for its decay.”― Robert Browning.
• Unable are the loved to die. For love is immortality.” ―Emily Dickinson
• I hadn’t realized how much I’d been needing to meet someone I might be able to say everything to.” ―Talk Before Sleep, Elizabeth Berg.
Best Condolences Quote from Literature
• Grief is the price we pay for love.”―Queen Elizabeth II.
• The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.”―Helen Keller.
• Shadow was only a small and passing thing: there were a light and high beauty for ever beyond its reach.” ―The Return of the King, J.R.R. Tolkien.
• Are you 27 or 28 right? It is very tough to live at that age. When nothing is sure. I have sympathy with you.”― Haruki Murakami.
• Teach me to feel another’s woe, To hide the fault I see: That mercy I do others shows, That mercy show to me.” ―Universal Prayer, Pope.
• Of all creatures that breathe and move upon the earth, nothing is bred that is weaker than man.”―The Odyssey, Homer. Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass, of glory in the flower, We will grieve not, rather find strength in what remains behind.”―William Wordsworth.
• A fellow-feeling makes us wondrous kind.” ―Garrick.
• She’s the sort of woman who lives for others—you can tell the others by their hunted expression.” ―The Screwtape Letters, C.S. Lewis.
• Grace was in all her steps, heaven in her eye, in every gesture, dignity, and love.”―John Milton. You leave your memory as a flame to my lovely lamp of separation.” ―Tagore.
• That world is ended as if it had never been. Let the race of Adam and Eve take warning.”―The Chronicles of Narnia, C.S. Lewis.
• Not without hope, we suffer and we mourn.”―William Wordsworth.
Deepest Condolence Quotations for a family
- The memory strengthens as you lay burdens upon it” ― D. Quincey.
- Life, although it may only be an accumulation of anguish, is dear to me, and I will defend it.”―Frankenstein, Mary Shelley.
- Flowers grow out of dark moments.”―Corita Kent.
- Praising what is lost makes the remembrance dear.” ―Shakespeare.
- I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be.” ― Great Expectations, Charles Dickens.
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”―Kahlil Gibran.
- It is as natural to die as to be born.” ―Eassy on death, Bacon.
- Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful.”― Frankenstein, Mary Shelley.
- From the end spring new beginnings.”― Pliny the Elder.
- Heaven gives its favorites- early death.” ―Childe Harold, Byron.
- If wishes were fishes, we’d all cast nets.”―Dune, Frank Herbert.
- “Come away, O human child: To the waters and the wild with a fairy, hand in hand, For the world’s more full of weeping than you can understand.”― William Butler Yeats.
- Death is the golden key that opens the place of eternity.” ―Milton.
Condolences Quotes for Death of Father/Mother/Sister/Brother
In this paragraph, we have listed the quotes with the theme of Death. You can use these heart-rendering words of condolences to pass messages for the death of a mother/son/daughter/uncle/friends etc. The below quotes have unearthed the true nature of the death on our lives and what our preparation should be against the certain death.
It is true that the due understanding the nature of death would soften the sorrowful heart of the bereaved family members. You should intend to write your messages with a view to healing the pain or anguish of the bereaved members.
- Sell this life for the next and you win both of them. Sell the next life for this and you loose both of them.A moment of patience in a moment of anger prevents a thousand moment of regret. (Ali ibn Abi Talib).
- To the world, you may be a billionaire, a celebrity or an icon, But to the Angel of Death, you’re just another name on the list.”Though we know death is certain, we have not prepared ourselves for it. Though we know paradise is definite, we have not worked for it. Though we know the hellfire is certain, we have not feared it. So why are you delighted? What are you waiting for? Death is the first visitor from the Almighty bringing good or evil tidings… so get closer to your Lord!.”―Hamid al-Qasyrasi.
- Every one of us shall taste it whether poor or rich; healthy or sick, old or young; leader or led and none of us can escape it. So WHY do we act like death is not near? Why do we try to ignore thinking of death when it can come to us at ANY second! It may be that we are alive now but that we will not be tomorrow. So prepare NOW and let us not ignore the inevitable!”
- If we were to die right now then what would become of us? Surely then we must take action now, for any of us could fill the next grave!
My Condolences quotes for loss of parents
Let’s see some quotes about sympathy and condolences which you can use in your condolences messages. We have collected the below quotes from short condolences poems.
- Departure is not an end it is an edge to reach the Lord we must be satisfied.”
- A short-lived person of such contributions can never be forgotten. People are in dearth of them.”
- Whenever something valuable is ever lost we actually understand the intrinsic value of that.”
- Living for a longer time can’t make a man immortal. Immortality is of virtues and of noble deeds.”
- Our loving person is never dead. They are in the heart. I feel more proximity.”
- I kept the memories in my heart’s dormitories. Thus they are still in the conversation.”
- Remembering is the question inside mind if it is forgetting.”Who cries for the kissing the dust of the beloved? I challenge if you could delete the stories of living together for years.”
- Feeling the absence is the root of all reminiscences.”
- I don’t fear the death of my relatives for it will let us be meeting with all relatives who perished hundreds of years ago.”
- I never count what I lost but I count every day the dreams I got so that these aren’t lost at all.”Thank God for creating death for myself as it would soon enable me to meet my beloved.”
- Definition of life is imperfect without the blessings of death.”
- Do you know any other way of getting my beloved forever? It is definitely death.”
- I rejoice for death is paving the way for meeting my love eternally in the heavens.”
- There will be no more separation from my lover in the heavens where I can reach only through breathing the last.”
- Deathless world would be a living graveyard.”
- The fallen leaves will soon be getting fresh and perpetual life with all the blessings of our Creator.”
- This is the 19th quote. It tells you that you will be united within 19 days, not a big difference of time.”
- You see they are leaving for a journey unknown but you’re getting in their noblest destination – the heavens and our Creator.”
My Deepest Condolences Quotes of a friend
- I am so sad that I cannot think a few words to offer you. Really loss of a nearer one is unbearable. Please keep your patience which will shortly take you to better moments. You and your family members will be kept in our thoughts & prayers. ”
- One cannot make out the implications of losing a family member up until this happens to his or her personal life. Today I am totally in heart-ache on the passing away of your husband. He was a man of excellent traits. Please accept my condolences. ”
- I have no words to say you about the sad state of my mind. Your husband was not only our good friend but also our guide. It is your husband who paved the way for our personal development. We are too much indebted to your family. You have all of our Sympathies. ”
- The nation is great need of a man like your husband. His devotional nation-building activities will remain everlasting in this kingdom. Now we pray to our Creator for keeping his benign souls in the apex of the heavens. We will keep you and your family members in our thoughts and prayers. ”
- The loss of your husband is an unrecoverable injury to your family. Though he won’t be physically among us, his good memories will, for sure, be prevailing over our daily life. Please receive our sympathetic feeling for you and your family. ”
- I am really saddened by your loss of the mother who was an inspiration not only for your but also for all of us. We pray for his peace and comforts in the paradise.
Condolences Sayings on loss of friends’ mother/father
- We know that death is a natural affair in human life. Every day people die before us. Still, the curiosity lies in the death of my beloved. I am extremely sorry for your loss.
- He who breathes his last will sleep in peace forever and will never wake up. We should rejoice his peaceful sleep with the mercy of our Lord. Please accept my sincere condolences to you. It seems to me that the deceased soul will discover its way to our Creator who assumes all of their responsibilities, and who loves his creations essentially better than us.
- We are sorry for your loss. Please let me know if I can do anything for you and your family.
- Passing away seems to be surprising when it happens to someone unfamiliar. It is unbearably painful when our relatives fall prey to it. Our hearts are aching for your loss. We will keep you in our prayers and thoughts.
- Sometimes a person wins the hearts of million people. He is still in need of a complete life. And it is the passing away that can only take him there. During this journey, all the world will be in love.
- In the life here before all of the creations of our Lord living dead for billions of years. He sent us to this world for an interim period. Reversion to Him abiding by His orders is a success for each and every soul.
- The person who you love breathed his last does not necessarily mean that he forbids you to continue loving. Love can outlive both of you.
- Until the very end of your life, the loving memories of your beloved can dictate you and your thoughts.
- I honestly honor the dreams of my deceased friend. In every morning I work for implementation of one of his dreams. This way I am busy with my lost friend.
- My friend has just left the stage leaving me to continue the remaining part. I will soon be out of the stage to meet him again in the fairyland.
Some souls live twice. Considering their stay, the volume of performance is simply double than the average person.
- We all are going to meet the angels and death is the corridor. I welcome the life in the afterworld.
- I saw my grandfather die. I saw my father die and even I have seen my son die. Am I preparing for the same? Thanks to the Lord for allowing to write this lines.
- It is hard to forget the one who has given you a lot to remember.
- Though our words can do little our thought and prayers will support you at this time.
- I would trade all of my tomorrows just for one more day with you.
- Sometimes you will not know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
- It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived- General Gorge S. Patton.
- To be honest with you, I don’t have the words to make you feel better at this tough time. I even don’t have the arms to give you a hug and ears to listen to whatever you would talk to us. But I have a heart that’s aching to see you smile again.
- When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a wonderful treasure to always hold in your heart.
- If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
- Good memories are as alive as a living person you have devotion for.
My condolences to you and your family quotes
- I am very sorry for your loss of the husband. The man was the unparalleled intellectual faculty. We will never forget him. He will live in our minds through his immortal creations. Our future generations will get the guidelines from his left-over thoughts & ideas.
- At this sorrowful period of your life, we offer our profound condolences to you and your family. ”
- Don’t forget that you husband’s journey is towards our Creator who loves his creations better than us. We still pray for the peace of the deceased soul. Please accept my dear Sympathies. ”
- With the passage of time, every person has to revert to our Lord. Ours is kind and forgiving. He must’ve placed your husband at one of the best paradises. Please call me anytime for any need. ”
- Passing away is the wing with which our souls fly to the Dreamland with the mercy of our Creator. The living will certainly fly one day. ”
- Today or tomorrow all creations of our Lord would be united in the Dream Land as our souls promised before our Creator. So, if one perishes, the other should not be so sad that leads to dissatisfaction. ”
Death condolences quotes on loss
- We get disheartened to learn about the passing on of our dearest one. In essence, death is nothing but the next adventure of a human soul. ”
- Yesterday I started living full touching the subtleties of my life as precisely as possible. Thank God! Today I am preparing for departure acting on the scripted straight path. Tomorrow I will be ready to revert to the Promised Land. ”
- The demise of person might be the ending of a life in this transient world. It’s not necessarily the end of relationships we build in our living. ”
- Love always outlives life. It doesn’t die at death. It only dies by betrayal.”
- I am so disheartened that I am failing to pen few words for abatement of your sorrowfulness. It’s quite beyond our expectations that such a benevolent person can leave us at an early stage of his life. We pray to our Creator for the salvation of his gentle soul in the Promised Land. Please accept our sincere condolences. ”
Condolences Quotes Messages for Loss of Brother
- We are deeply saddened at your loss of the brother. Our benign respects go to you and your family members. People around the world are mourning his death. Greatest love will always win. We hope you’ll be able to overcome you hard days with his fancy.
- At the accidental death of your brother, we are acutely mourning. Our love and affection for him are eternal. Please accept our sympathy.
- Our sadness for the passing of your beloved brother has no ceiling like the sky. We stand with the affected community in [Insert the name of the country] and globally we are working on the interest of the cause your brother died for. Let’s the love of thousands of people around the globe win the hate against the community.
- I filled my deep association with affected people. I’ve come to know that the people who lost their life in the city of [Insert the name of the city] were young. I hope and pray that the departed soul will be replaced in the heaven.
- The tragedy of [insert the name of the country] in 2017 has saddened me incurably. I pray for the comfort of the deceased souls. At the same time, I along with all the affected families should take note of the tragic death of the youths in such a heinous incident, and work for avoiding repetition in the days ahead.
Share Your Condolences
Hope you have found our condolences quotes as a rough guide in your way to draft your condolences. We seek you quotes from personal experiences in order to enrich the page for the future readers. Please write your talk in the below comments box. Moreover; read here Condolences expression for Loss of a Pet.